2. Locate the Preferences menu.
3. Locate and click on the Change Password icon.
4. The Change Password menu will appear. Make sure to close any browser pages except for your cPanel page and this tutorial.
5. Enter your current password in the Old Password text box.
6. Enter your new password in the New Password text box.
7. Enter your new password in the New Password (again) text box.
8. Click on the Change your password now button. This will take you to a completion page.
9. Click on the RELOGIN option. This will take you to a sign in page.
10. You will then need to clear your browsers cookies, cache, browser history, and passwords [FireFox Only].
You can then log directly into your cPanel through your website's URL. In a web browser, type out your websites address followed by /cpanel. Example: http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel.
A pop-up dialog box will appear. You will need to enter in your username [8 characters] and your new password and press [OK]. If you have difficulty logging in with your new password, please contact our support staff.
- 142 أعضاء وجدوا هذه المقالة مفيدة
SpamAssassin is an additional feature that we offer to our customers. If you would like to have...
1) Log in to cPanel. 2) In the section called "Security" click "Password Protect...
From the cPanel, go to Cron jobs, select Standard, and enter (between the quotes)...
All of Hostmetro's accounts come with a powerful statistic too call Awstats. This program...
Hotlinking is when someone displays your images (or other media) on their website by directly...