2) In the section called "Security" click "Password Protect Directories"
3) A popup window will come up titled "File Manager Directory Selection"
To password protect a directory in the root directory, public_html, select the option "Web Root (public_html/www)"
To password protect a directory within a directory in public_html, select a folder from the drop-down menu under "Document Root for"
4) Select the folder you wish to protect by clicking on its name. Or, to view more folder within a folder, click on that folder's icon.
5) Security Settings:
Password protect this directory: Check this.
Name the protected directory: Type in a name you would like to call this directory
6) Create a user by entering a desired username and password. You must add a user/users to access the directory from the web.
Click "Add/modify authorized user"
You can add many users to be able to access your protected directory.
Under Authorized Users, you can delete users who have access to this directory.
- 2 Los Usuarios han Encontrado Esto Útil
SpamAssassin is an additional feature that we offer to our customers. If you would like to have...
1. Log into your Hostmetro cPanel account (yourdomain.com/cpanel). 2. Locate the Preferences...
From the cPanel, go to Cron jobs, select Standard, and enter (between the quotes)...
All of Hostmetro's accounts come with a powerful statistic too call Awstats. This program...
Hotlinking is when someone displays your images (or other media) on their website by directly...