1) Your domain name has been registered for at least 60 days.
2) The domain name is not involved in a domain dispute.
3) The domain's status is not: locked, pending deletion, pending renewal or expired.
If the domain is about to expire, you need to renew your domain with your current registrar before a registrar transfer can occur.
If the domain expires, it becomes ineligible to transfer for 60 days.
4) The e-mail address on file for the domain name is a valid and working.
If you do not have access to this e-mail address, contact your current registrar for information on changing it.
If you have Domain WHOIS Privacy enabled, disable it. Contact the current registrar to do this.
5) Obtain an authorization code from your current registrar.
You do not need to transfer your domain registration to Host Metro in order to host that domain with us.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
No. Your domain is accessible both my http://yourdomain.com and...
When you change hosting companies it will be necessary to change your domain name nameserver...
Setting up a subdomain is very easy. Login to your cPanel 1) In the Domain section, click the...
No. Domain Registry of America and other companies have no connection to Host Metro, and we do...
The domain name registration probably hasn't propagated yet. It takes approximately 24 - 72...