1. Click on Tools > Account Settings > Add Account
2. Select Email Account and click Next.
3. Enter in your name and the Email address you are trying to set up. Click Next.
4. Select POP with incoming server of mail.domainname.com Click Next.
5. Enter incoming username as the full email address (example- firstname.lastname@example.org). Click Next.
6. Give the account any name you want. Click Next.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
How do I create/edit an email autoresponder?
To create a new autoresponder: 1) Log in to your cPanel. 2) Click the icon called Auto...
How do I create/edit a mailing list?
To create a new mailing list: 1) Log in to your cPanel. 2) Click the icon called Mail. 3)...
How do I set up email with Apple Mail?
1. Go to Applications 2. Open Mail 3. From the menu bar, click Mail, then Preferences 4. While...
Does Host Metro have IMAP support?
Yes, we support POP3 and IMAP email protocols.
Port 25 Blocking
Many ISPs are blocking what is called "Port 25," which is the port used to send e-mail....