1. Log in to your cPanel control panel.
2. Navigate to Mail and click on Email Accounts.
3. Type in the email account you want to create.
4. Give the email account a password.
5. Type in the password again for confirmation.
6. Select a mailbox quota. This will limit the total size of the email account. If you do not want to limit the size select "unlimited."
7. Click "Create Account."
Your email account has now been created. You can access your email account directly by visiting http://yourdomain.com/webmail and logging in using the full email address (email@example.com) and password you created. You can also configure your email accounts with third party clients like Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird and MacMail.
- 124 Users Found This Useful
To create a new autoresponder: 1) Log in to your cPanel. 2) Click the icon called Auto...
To create a new mailing list: 1) Log in to your cPanel. 2) Click the icon called Mail. 3)...
1. Go to Applications 2. Open Mail 3. From the menu bar, click Mail, then Preferences 4. While...
Yes, we support POP3 and IMAP email protocols.
Many ISPs are blocking what is called "Port 25," which is the port used to send e-mail....